Thursday, January 7, 2010

Time to get back to real Life








We had a fabulous Christmas break filled with lazing around, spending time with family, eating, treats, parties, David's 50th birthday party, fun at Six flags, opening presents, getting lost in L.A., playing my new Original Nintendo system (Super Mario 3 baby) that David got me, playing games, sleeping in, being WARM, riding bikes at the beach,and just enjoying the time off. We were able to get a week and a half off of work and it was just what the doctor ordered. David is now back in school and I"m back to work but we're loving 2010 already. I hope everyone had a great break.

4 comments:

Angel Kae said...

I'm glad you had a fun Californian Christmas! I hope our paths will cross soon in Utah (or anywhere else!). I miss you guys!!

Sara said...

Ahh, yes, Christmas break without kids is a real vacation. Soak it in while you can! I love that you got an original Nintendo. I could play Super 1 all day.

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emma said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas! We leave for school in July. We need to get together before then for sure. Love ya!