Sunday, July 24, 2011

Finally


Can I just tell you how obnoxious it's been to not be able to update my blog? I have written at least 4 separate posts about Sebastian but my work computer wouldn't let me upload them. And since that was our only operable computer, I didn't have a lot of choices. Luckily, we have a computer now so I'm really hoping this will work. Something was messed up with the "Java Script" and apparently just googling how to fix it doesn't quite cut it. My computer skills are more than limited. :)

So...we've been having a great time with lil' Sebastian. He is HUGE now and too cute. He weighs about 12 lbs now and smiles like crazy. Oh and did I mention that he sleeps through the night?! This has got to be the best thing in the world. I finally feel like a human again. Every morning he wakes up at either 6 or 7 and I think to myself "I'm too tired to get up." But I walk into his room and he immediately starts cooing and smiling. I love it more than I can express. We love having him around and getting to know his little personality better. I wish he would stay small forever, but I have a bad feeling that he's going to keep growing and growing. I'm sure your kids are cute, but my little guy is still the cutest baby alive. Sorry! :) Here's a picture David took after his blessing. I have to get more pics of him from our external drive, but this should tide you over for a little bit.

7 comments:

brooke field said...

Oh my gosh that is such a darling photo! Look at that cute little guy!

And yes, blogger (and computers) can be frustrating at times.

The Romney Family said...

All I can say is FINA-freakin-LLY. And P.S. Thanks for not even telling me when you blessed him! Didn't realize we no longer have to share our important family happenings with each other, but good thing I know now--saves me a call.

Ok, just kidding, but seriously, I miss you. And I miss your sweet, chubby little guy. He looks so huge, I can hardly believe how much he's grown! Hope you guys are doing well and that everything is going well with the move. I still want to talk to you--call me anytime you're up to it. Love you lots, hon.

Valerie said...

Oh goodness that IS ADORABLE! I'm so happy for you guys :)

Esther Noelle said...

Yeah for a post! So adorable! Post more pictures asap! And yay for sleeping through the night!!! So helpful.

Sara said...

He is so adorable and I love how big his eyes are! Can't wait to meet him!

The Romney Family said...

Whatever, you never told me. Just kidding, I do remember now, but I was in Madison, huh? Annoying, I wanted to be there! Why do you always do everything special without me? :( Second of all, freakin A, stop promising to fill me in and just FILL ME IN ALREADY! I am so left out. What is going on with my poor piggy pie?? Please call me soon. I miss you.

P.S. Pretty sure Tij was on So You Think You Can Dance tonight. What the what?!

Emma said...

He is so cute, congrats to you both! I hope you love being a mama, it is the best!