Sunday, April 21, 2013

My baby is growing up!

I've been trying to put up some photos of my boys since Maximus was born but unfortunately we don't really get internet access so I can never get the photos to upload. I thought since we're hanging out at David's family's house for the evening that I would sneak on their internet and show you just how cute my baby has gotten. David got hired to do baby photos for this company called Knitty Bitty Baby for all their knitted newborns and baby outfits. Luckily, I have the cutest baby ever so they wanted Max to be a model for some of the outfits and we are just in love with our new little man. Maximus is serioulsy the sweetest and happiest baby alive. He came out happy and has just become more and more fun. He giggles nonstop just by looking at him and brings us so much joy. I'm just glad that he seems to be a much easier baby and have a calmer personality that his crazy brother, who is going to turn 2 next month!! Where did the time go. With out further ado, he is Max in all this glory. I dare you to say you have a cuter baby than him...

2 comments:

The Romney Family said...

I have a cuter baby girl than him.

The Romney Family said...

Just kidding. He is pretty stinkin adorable! I can't believe you have a male model in the fam! Zoolander much? Too funny. I'm so glad you finally posted--your kids are adorable, it's so fun to see how much they've grown! I LOVE Sebastian's church outfit! So much fun. Isn't it awesome when they start having opinions about what they wear? (But also NOT. At all. Actually, it's kind of the worst. But whatever, still cute somehow too.) My kids are all teaming up to destroy me, and IT IS WORKING. I am dying over here, please come save me. How are they so powerful????