Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy fourth of July!

David and I had a great Independence day AGAIN this year. One year ago, on the 4th of July, was the very first time that we ever hung out. So it's official--we've known each other a year now! Woohoo. I guess the 4th will always have a special place in our hearts.
This year we hung out with friends at Steve and Wendy's pool and had a BBQ/picnic and went swimming during the afternoon. We reconvened after a short nap and then all met up again to go to the Sugarhouse park fireworks. They were pretty amazing and oh boy was that place PACKED. Afterwards, we lit off our own small collection of fireworks at Jewel, Elisabeth, and Mo's house. It was a great day. Too bad I kept forgetting our camera or I would have some pics to share. Maybe next year! I hope everyone had a great holiday. Now it's back to work until Utah's fake-me-out holiday (aka Pioneer day). I LOVE getting that day off. Thank you Utah! :)

1 comment:

Angel Kae said...

1 year! Yay! I remember that fateful, wonderful Fourth of July :). Happy 4th to you guys!