Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy THANKSgiving








Happy late Thanksgiving everyone! We had the best holiday this year. My parents and Autumn were able to come to Utah and stay at Melissa's house for the holiday. We had the best time eating, playing games, eating, playing guitar hero, eating some MORE food and PIE, shopping, celebrating Autumn's birthday, and just enjoying one another's company...Oh did I mention the Eating? I am SO excited for Christmas now. And it's officially December 1st so I'm good to listen to Christmas music the rest of the year. It's crazy how quickly time flies. David and I celebrate our ONE YEAR anniversary this weekend which just seeems nuts to me. It really has been a great year and I am so thankful for family and friends and the gospel of Jesus Christ. I hope everyone had a great time.

3 comments:

Sara said...

We wish we could have been there! Love the Ninja Turtle shirt. Where'd you get it?

Dave to Claire said...

haha Yeah...that shirt is actually Davids shirt but I didnt feel like ironing my cute shirt that day so I never changed. I do like it though. We wish you could have come too. We miss you guys so much. Move back here...NOW!

The Romney Family said...

So glad you guys had a fun holiday! I wish I could have seen Autumn before she left. :( It's been forever. Glad you took pictures though, at least. That's sort of close... haha Anyway, sounds like a great time.

Happy Anniversary on Sunday! Hope you guys have a fun weekend planned to celebrate.

P.S. Speaking of Thanksgiving leftovers (still), I keep meaning to ask you--if you happen to be in dire need of some cheesecake or chocolate pudding pie, PLEASE let me know.