Friday, November 20, 2009

In-N-Out

That's right folks, In-N-Out is open is Provo, as of yesterday. Of course, being the loving fans of those tasty shakes and animal-style burgers, David and I braved the cold and LONG line to be at the opening. And let me just say, it did not disappoint. Man, that place is tastey. David, of course, was a little sad that you don't have to drive to California to get the experience, but I"m stoked that we can just drive 10 minutes and have such great, cheap burgers. Trust me, David and I will single-handedly be keeping that place in business. See ya later 5 guys and your stupid burgers and fries, HELLO In-N-Out! Of course I took pictures, but do to the same continuing computer issue, you will just be to seeing text instead of fun pictures.

P.S. David is not alone in his annoyance that In-N-Out is so close...We took a picture of us there and sent it to his mom and the only thing she responded was "Great, next thing I know STUPID Utah will have a beach!" Made me laugh :) Don't worry, they will never have a Disneyland, so we'll definitely still be visiting California!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Ryan still talks about that place from his old mission days. Too bad we don't have one here. We do have several Waffle Houses though!

The Romney Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Romney Family said...

Wow, blogger is doing some funky things right now with my comments. Not sure what's going on but sorry if they all appear like ten times.

Cindy said...

First I just want to say that 5 Guys is FREAKING DELICIOUS and some stupid little In and Out burger chain will NOT change that!!!!! hahaha, love you!