Thursday, June 24, 2010

Finally, some Summer


David and I are headed here this weekend to enjoy a nice relaxing weekend with Melissa and Brandon and Co. I havent been to Bear Lake since I was a kid so I'm pumped to be going again. David and I had our first summer camping adventure last weekend up Diamond Fork Canyon and it was super fun. Sometimes I cant decide if I love or hate camping though. I love everything until the night-time comes and I'm freezing cold. Then the sun finally comes up and youre so excited for about a minute and then the tent is boiling hot. It will so be worth it to enjoy the outdoors and get away from Provo for a bit. Let's pray nobody burns the building down when we're gone (although I wouldn't be surprised either way). I'm a little ashamed to be camping next to Melissa though because they do NOT know how to rough it. They bought a freakin tent heater for crying out loud! I complain, but I'm secretly planning on sneaking in their 10 PERSON tent at night, kicking Brandon out to go stay in our tent with David, and happily following a sleep all warm and cozy and snuggling with cute, smiley Cory Baby. A Reeses smore has my name on it and I can't wait till tomorrow! Hope you're doing something fun this weekend too!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Well, Well, Well...I hope you have fun NOT going to dinner with me on Friday. haha, jk. We'll do Monday! Have fun@ Can't wait to see you!

Lindsey said...

You almost made me want to camp. Almost :)

Robnz Fam said...

Um. A reeces smore?! Why did you write that??? I'm TOTALLY craving one now and I can't do a thing about it for another 5 weeks. Tell me how it is, actually, don't...I will crave one even more. Seriously. Smores and reeces are my two favorite things.

Have a great weekend!! Just bring extra blankets ;0).