Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Big M came and went too soon



David and I snuck away from the kiddies and went up to Big Sky country for a much needed, LONG weekend. We had a blast going to Billings, getting our beloved Grizzly steak, shooting guns, going to Virginia City, and just enjoying the great outdoors. Of course, it went by much too quickly but I'm just glad we FINALLY got to make it. I can't belive it's been 1 year and 9 months since we've been back. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Next time we're for sure going to ride horses, go on a hike, and ride motorcycles. It was FREEZING when we wanted to do those activities so I guess we have something to look forward to. How was your Labor day?

4 comments:

Sara said...

Fun! We've never been to Virginia City so we'd like to go next time we're in MT. Not sure when that will be, but hopefully in a year or two!

Emma said...

You look beautiful!

The Romney Family said...

Ummm, you're going to RIDE HORSES next time??? What the crap? Are you just a big fat liar and really love it, even though you'd told me for SEVEN YEARS that you detest horseback riding?

On a separate note, glad you could get away and have such a fun time back in Big Sky country! haha

Dave to Claire said...

Excuse me Amy but NO! I'm not going to be riding any horses. By "we" I actually meant David and my dad. NO worries here, I'll never get on one of those reched (sp) animals so dont you worry your cute little self about it. I'm happy to ride the 4-wheeler along side. :)