Monday, September 20, 2010

No pics

You've been warned early that this post will have ZERO pics (which I know is super lame) because my camera ran out of juice and I was, quite frankly, too lazy to plug it back in before we headed up to the Halliday cabin for the weekend. We had a GREAT weekend spending time with Melissa and Brandon and the cute boys. There's nothing quite like being away from civilization and enjoying the great outdoors. We had so much fun riding the paddle boat and four-wheelers, relaxing, and doing what we do best: EATING! I miss it already and cant' wait to go again next summer (assuming we get an invite, of course!). When David and I are rich and famous, we're getting a "little" cabin just like that. Hope your weekend was as fab-tab as ours.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Now that you have the green light, hopefully you can come up earlier in the year next year! We had such fun with you two as well! Glad you could come to our paradise!

The Romney Family said...

Actually, KATE was stealing Alli's block, thank you very much, and no, I don't come back for like 5 bajillion more years.

Cindy said...

Hey Claire! Um, so you were wondering about my new job...well after two days I quit. haha. I HATED it! It would have been like being tortured every day from 9 to 6, so I walked out. I am still looking, but secretly hoping my photography business will start taking off and I won't have to worry about an office job ever again! haha! I hope you guys are doing good! If you ever make it down to Logan, give me a call, I need me some Claire time! haha