Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy 9 months!!



I can NOT believe my baby is already 9 months old! I remember thinking when he was like 2or 3 months that he would never get that old...or at least that I would never survive the sleeplessness that long. And why I'm still not getting adequate sleep, I'm so happy and in love with my little man. He makes everything better and life so much happier. I love going to get him from his crib in the mornings and seeing his adorable face while he jumps up and down and laughs. His laugh is so dorky and sweet. He now have 5 teeth (OUCH!) and can do lots of fun tricks like give you high 5! Love this face...

3 comments:

The Romney Family said...

He is so stinkin cute! Love little nakie babies. I can't believe he's already so old. When did that happen???

Emma said...

It seems like you were complaining about pregnancy just yesterday...me too:) They grow so fast! He is so cute!

Melissa said...

What a cutie pie! He needs a big kiss from me. :)