Friday, April 16, 2010

HP is being released early...wait what?!


In case you were led astray too into believing that Harry Potter 7: Part 1 was coming out in June instead of November by a tenant who INSISTED that it was true, DO NOT BE FOOLED. I checked online because I'm lame and have no life and am stuck on the computer for 5 hours a day entering new tenants into the system and paying a bazillion bills and found out that she was indeed wrong. And Yes! I'm depressed now. That tiny little gleam of hope has been crushed. Well, on the bright side, I guess David has an extra 5 months to finish/START all the HP books that I bought him for our anniversary. Looks like that was a good buy afterall....I mean they do look nice collecting dust on our bookshelf. Next time I'm sticking to a sure thing: a new skateboard.

No comments: