Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Hoppy Easter! This year our Easter was pretty low-key with General Conference but it was still fun. I am drowning in chocolate and candy! If anyone wants some PLEASE OH PLEASE come to my house first. I got a giant box from my mom and dad, followed by an overflowing basket from David (I mean the E.B.), and then of course I got him a basket too. Not to mention we still had leftover candy/treats from my birthday. Good thing we're joining the gym tonight or it could be a scary sight in a couple weeks. David and I did the whole hide-baskets thing which was super fun. He made mine really easy this year because last year it took me like an hour to find and this year I made his really hard to find because I made it too easy last year. Needless to say, I was enjoying chomping away at my candy while he was getting frustrated. Like I said, it was a great Easter! :)
I'm thankful for holiday that are focused on Christ. I am so thankful for Him and the gospel and the resurrection that allows us all to return back to our Father in heaven. I am so thankful for family and friends and the blessings we enjoy. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

The Romney Family said...

I like chocolate TOO... I'm just sayin, is all...