Friday, January 21, 2011

Martin Luther King, Jr. Day

There's nothing quite like having a Monday off of work and having David home from school all day. I love the holidays, whether or not they are the normal ones I would usually celebrate. We were bored outta our minds, so decided to venture up to Midway with our friends Averi and Elric to look at the Ice Castles. Over all they were pretty cool, but it was WAY overpriced for what you got...especially since all the cool ones were closed to walk through because it was warm out and they started to melt. I wish we would have seen beforehand that we could have walked in for FREE without being seen. I think we were there for a total of 5-10 minutes but at least we got outta the house for a bit.

For those who like seeing preggo-bumps, here's one for you. I can never get enough of them when other people are pregnant. Somehow on me it doesnt feel the same. I feel like a walking blimp.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I like seeing baby bumps too and yours is super cute. I'm glad I'm done with mine (well, by done I mean it's not getting any bigger). What names are you thinking about?

The Romney Family said...

What the heck? When did you suddenly start posting more than once every three months?! I feel so behind. Those ice castles look awesome--I don't know if I've ever even heard of them. Might need to check it out. (Who am I kidding? Yah right, like I'm actually gonna get my butt out of the house to do that... Oh well, I can pretend.)

And you KNOW your bump is adorable. Stop showing off and making me jealous. Ew. Hate not being pregnant. :(