Friday, January 14, 2011

That one time we were warm...

David and I had a BLAST on our cruise! We ate ourselves silly, enjoyed the shows, swam with stingrays, got hassled and scared by the Jamaicans, got a little bit of a tan, stayed warm, lazed around and just completely enjoyed ourselves....and our waistlines prove it! Grand Cayman was completely AMAZING and beautiful and we're already dying to go back. Jamaica SUCKS the big one. Seriously never ever EVER EVER go there. It's gross and scary and you get offered pot 20 times an hour (and they try to convince you that getting high is good for the baby) and the people are creepy and beg for money or try to sell you crap every 5 secs. When you say no, you're convinced they are going to beat you up or kill you. I was terrified. Everyone that we talked to on the cruise hated Jamaica as much as we did. Unless you wanna die, STAY FAR AWAY! I am not joking. Other than that tramatizing ordeal, every minute was bliss. The shows were fantastic, the food was delectable 24 hours a day, and the company was perfect. :) Here's a few pics of our week of bliss (minus Jamaica!).

Probably the most accurate description of Jamaica...getting wasted and nasty cornrows

A little look at my big preggo belly now. The frown is because I feel SO FAT!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my, you are so cute pregnant. Wish I could see you in person. Glad you enjoyed your trip ;)

The Romney Family said...

Fina-freakin-lly! That's all I have to say. (Just kidding, you know me--I always have LOTS more to say, but man, seriously, it's about time already.) I'm so so glad you guys had such a blast! It was so fun to see you yesterday and hear about it. And you look ADORABLE with your preggo belly, as you well know. Don't even try to pretend you don't love it. Stop making me want to get pregnant again! IT"S NOT TIME YET. Guess I'll just have to live through you for a bit longer. When is the little man coming anyway? I'm tired of waiting!

Cindy said...

YAY! Finally a preggo-pic!! You look so freaking cute! You are going to make me want one too... :)
Yeah, I've totally heard that Jamaica is freaking scary. I will definitely never go there if I can help it. Glad you kids survived and had fun. I'm so jealous you were somewhere warm...
Love you!

brooke field said...

omg you look so cute pregnant!!

Melissa said...

You look great prego! Not fat at all. All baby. Anyway, glad the ol' trip was fun.

Sara said...

Cute baby bump! I'm so glad you had fun (at least in Grand Cayman). I've heard scary things about Jamaica before so now I'll know to definitely steer clear.