Monday, March 28, 2011

Color Festival Take 2





We and some friends from RG went to the Color Festival again this weekend. It was a little brisk, but other than that it was a really good time. And this time we actually got to get colors because they weren't sold out like last time so we were happy about that. Afterwards we all got in the hot tub and hung out. It was a nice relaxing day. And I ate my first cheeseburger in 7.5 months and it actually tasted good. Since being pregnant, I have despised the even thought of a hamburger. I guess I've been missing out. I'm trying to live it for the remaining 6 weeks before our little bunting shows up because after that I doubt I'll be seeing anything but the inside of our apartment for weeks....and I can't WAIT!!
At the very begining before we got plastered in colors. Look at that massive belly! :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Cute baby bump!

The Romney Family said...

Sounds fun! We were at the park on Saturday and saw a bunch of girls throwing that chalk stuff at each other. Kind of random, but way to get some culture even here in the bubble right? haha Or something like that.

We need to play. Stop working and come see me! Sorry I've been so busy, I keep wanting to walk over and say hi but every time I'm about to actually make it happen, it freakin snows or rains. So tired of Provo and her bi-polar "spring" each year.