Monday, February 2, 2009

He CAN cook...

I no longer believe that guys can't cook. What a crock! David was sweet and decided to make me Jambalaya a few weeks ago and it was the best meal of my life...No joke! I almost cried when the scrumptiousness was all gone and have been craving it ever since. Oh, and he makes a MEAN grilled cheese sandwhich. If you don't believe me, here is a little picture as proof that he was looking through the cookbooks for the "perfect recipe"
ha ha caught you in the act!

2 comments:

The Romney Family said...

Who told you guys can't cook?! No, no, my pet--many guys may PRETEND they can't, to avoid being asked to do it, but we know better. Nathan is WAY better than me at breakfast, in particular. And you should see the boy handle meat. It's a thing of beauty. Who decided to make cooking the woman's responsibility, anyway?

Sara said...

So I didn't know about your new blog and have just read all your old posts. They're so funny! It seems like you have a blast every weekend. Maybe David could teach Ryan a thing or two in the kitchen...he makes cereal and that's it!