Thursday, May 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID



Happy birthday "Mr. 25"! Today is David's big bad 25th birthday. He was super impatient so he already opened all his presents and got his cake, but we're going out to dinner tonight with Melissa and Brandon and Co. at Bucco di Bepo. And we were sure to get up early for his free Grand Slam breakfast at Dennys. I signed him up for every free offer in town (like I did for my birthday as well) so he will be enjoying free Coldstone, free DQ, free Benihanas, and free Tucanos. I just love getting free stuff and going outta my way to get it. Thanks everyone for helping us celebrate his big day. Happy birthday, my birthday boy!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday David! Sounds like you are having a fun day.

Sara said...

Man, I need to sign up for free birthday meals. Happy 25th, David!

The Romney Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday, David! 25 ain't so bad. Nice cake, by the way, Claire. Dreaming of the beach lately?