Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's a....

I have a secret.
I snuck down to the ole Ultrasound stop last night because I absolutely couldn't wait another second to find out what we're having. The second my doctor told me last month that for $25 extra I could find out at 16 weeks, I knew David and I wouldn't last until 20 weeks to know what we're having. I'm very glad I married someone who is as impatient about these things (and everything for that matter) as I am. It would be very inconvenient if he wanted to wait and made me do the same. If that had been the case, I probably still would have snuck out one night to find out and just not mentioned it to him. I am under STRICT STRICT instructions not to tell a living soul what the cutie is until Christmas, but now is the time to place your predictions. Trust me, I bursting at the seams to tell EVERYONE, including random strangers on the street, but I agreed because it was the only way David would let us find out. I would rather keep a secret than not know. David's vote was a boy, mine was a girl. Who is right?? Please guess in the comments area. Any name suggestions are also welcome. We are pretty set in our ways about names, but if a suggestion was good enough, we might be persuaded to reconsider our options. :)
Let the debate begin!

7 comments:

The Romney Family said...

You're SO having a boy, aren't you? I knew it. Which means I also know what Melissa is having! Yay for babies. I have a secret too. Can you guess what it is???

Valerie said...

So here's my question, who's baby is on your blog post?

Cindy said...

UM...I say GIRL! And holy crap, you are pregnant! Did you know that?! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY! That is deep stuff! :) Maybe someday it's in the cards for me, but for now...i'll live through you! haha! love you!

Megan said...

This is mean. I was really excited when I first saw this post but lets just say now the excitement has lessened. For name suggestions I think I will keep those a secret from you, and I have some really good suggestions.

Sara said...

You dirty dogs! Cheating by finding out early?! I only wish I had thought of it, since I want to know the second I see 2 pink lines.

I predict you are having a girl. Sorry, I'm no help on names. We have a hard enough time choosing for our own kids.

Emma said...

What? Tell me, I want to know. PS. Is AMY pregnant again? If that is her secret, she is one fertile/brave woman!

Esther Noelle said...

I think it's a girl! Can't wait to find out! We totally paid extra to find out at 16 weeks too! So worth it.