Saturday, April 23, 2011

My exciting life...

There's nothing quite like having the cops called on you twice in one day because you have an angry tenant who refused to move their stuff out/do their final cleaning check so you fail them and charge them $85 for getting the place cleaned. Oh wait, never mind, I know something a little more exciting...getting pushed by the father of said tenant because you still refuse to do their final check-out. Oh wait, that was David, but it was still exciting. Too bad both calls to the cops resulted in NOTHING happening on their part. If only their threats would result in something. It was a nice try though, I have to admit. Don't you just HATE when managers are the devil because they give you over a week's notice to get something done and you refuse to follow the THOROUGH directions and then the cops won't help you out either? Sometimes you just have to laugh or you'll go insane. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh GREAT! There is a chance I may have a job in Twin as an apartment manager girl at the place we are going to live. I'm kind of a little bit scared. haha! Maybe we can swap stories! Will you have your baby already?! I can't wait to see him! miss you!

Cindy said...

Oh and that last comment was from me, CINDY. I guess i was still logged in as James in Google. That kind of freaked me out a little bit. haha!

The Romney Family said...

What the heck? Where do you even LIVE?

P.S. Sorry for the late commenting. I read this post like a year ago but the girls started attacking me and my computer so I had to snap it shut before I had a chance to comment. I've been meaning to write you an email forever, too, to say thanks again for the awesome Easter festivities last week and to show you the cool eggs I made after we left that night. I tried that thing again and it worked this time because I had forgotten you have to leave them in the dye ALL night. It was pretty awesome, I'll have to send you some pix.