Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Apple Pickin'





Neil and Monica (David's cousin and his wife) invited us to go up to apple country to get some yummy lunch at Apple Annie's and to get apple cider donuts. I planned to pick a bunch of apples to make homemade apple pie but apparently it's expensive to pick and buy apples yourself instead of just going to do store. Who would have thunk?! Being the cheapskate that I am, I opted out of picking them (plus it was COLD!!) and just went for the delicious donuts. They were crazy good. I never knew you could make so many things out of apple. It was a great fall activity and I plan on going back to actually pick some raspberries when it's the right season. And we saw real snow so there! In other news, it's been in the 80s all week and I could not be more thrilled about it! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hat is SOOOOO cute! And you followed your mom's advice: put a hat on the baby! yeah!

Anonymous said...

The baby's wearing a bear coat in wild bear country?! That's awesome! Did you report the sighting to the authorities?