Sunday, November 6, 2011

Disneyland!!





David and I took the Chinese girls to Disneyland on Friday. It was the bomb-diggity once again. We hadn't been in 3 years so it was fun to take in the Disney spirit again. I always forget how magical it is there. It was raining pretty hard on us but it was the best because that meant the lines were so short. We only had to wait 10 minutes for Space Mountain AND Indiana Jones--unheard of! Luckily, it stopped raining after lunch and we got to enjoy the rest of the day without herds and herds of people. I tell you what though, I've gotten so soft living here. It was like 55-60 degrees and I have FREEZING to death. I don't know how I dealt with snow all those years. I miss summer so badly. Winter is so overrated.

1 comment:

brooke field said...

LOVE photo #2 :) And the froggy cap is pretty adorable. And I love the Indian Jones ride. The cannonball gets me every time (If it's even still part of the ride. I haven't been in ages).