Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Gobble Gobble





I hope you all had a GREAT Thanksgiving and got nice and fat. We had our big turkeyfest last night instead of on actual Thanksgiving. We went to Knott's Berry Farm and enjoyed funnel cake on Turkey day instead. Trust me, funnel cake does NOT taste like turkey and gravy!! I have to admit I was a little sad to miss the turkey and all the trimmings on the actual day but it was still fun. This was the first year we didn't spend it with my side of the family too so I was pretty bummed, but I had a great day anyhow. I'm most excited for the fact that Sebastian got to sit on Santa's lap and get some AWESOME pictures at Knott's. He's just getting so cute and HUGE. I can't believe my little baby is already over 6 months old. That can't be right can it??
We also braved the Black Friday lines and ended up waiting at Target at 10pm to get some shopping done. I went for the entertainment value but was gravely disappointed at how calm it was. I wanted at least one person to fight for an item or hit someone with their cart. I left completely disappointed, but did up with a few cheap DVDs. Yes, I waited 2 hours for DVDs. The next day, I saw on the news the lady using pepper spray at Walmart to get to the items she wanted and was SOOOO mad that we didnt got to Walley World instead. I know where I'm headed next year for my entertainment. We're putting the old Christmas tree up tonight and I couldn't be more excited. Bring on the happiest time of the year! I hope Christ stays in your heart all year long.

P.S. Just so everyone is aware, Christmas trees are meant to be hunted for not pulled out of a box, fake, and set up pre-lit. I need to get my own place because this is COMPLETELY unacceptable. Where is the wonderful smell of pine and peppermint? I miss home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sebastian looks really happy to see Santa! He looked scared of the jack-o-lantern and the RIP one, but happy with Santa. I'm missing everything!

The Romney Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Romney Family said...

Fake trees?!? 80 degree weather? Amusement parks on Thanksgiving? WHERE ARE YOU LIVING??? I need to get you out of there and safely back to good old Provo where we can cuddle up in massive piles of blankets and feast on grilled cheese and hot chocolate while watching an endless stream of Christmas movies, listening to the snow howl outside out window. You're not safe in California. ("It's very evil!" lol) Please come home. I will, if you will.