Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun in da Snow!



Since apparently it is NEVER going to stop snowing here, we decided to go ahead and just embrace all the fluffy whiteness. David and I decided to take a little field trip to the "hills" in Sugarhouse that David scoped out a few days earlier. I have never been so terrified from sledding in my whole life! I think I only made it down the steep hill twice before just giving up and sitting on the warm hay bales. David was much braver than me so I just continued watching David crash and burn down the hill. Actually, he was really good and it was much more fun just watching than actually going. I finally convinced him to take me back over to the kiddie hills, where I felt much more safe. A day of sledding is never complete without a nice cup of hot chocolate, so we headed to our trust-worthy 7-Eleven for a pipping hot cup of peppermint chocolate hot cocoa. Man is that stuff good...you should go check it out! Do we look like we're having fun or what?!
Also, here is a picture of us looking at the lights at Temple Square the day before Christmas Eve and I'm freezing my royal heiny off.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice that you haven't told anyone about this blog. I feel loved. ;) I had to discover it when I read Amy's comments on her blog. Fun pictures. Love you.

The Romney Family said...

Ha ha--now YOU'RE getting ragged on by the fam for keeping a secret blog!