Monday, January 26, 2009

Temple Trip


David and I went to the Bountiful Temple on Saturday because the Salt Lake Temple was closed for cleaning and repairs. It was actually nice having it closed because it gave us an excuse to venture to a new temple. Bountiful was completely gorgeous inside and I especially loved the giant chandelier. We always "celebrate" going to the temple with ice cream afterwards. This time, we went to Leatherby's for Tracy's Peanut butter cup!" Oh boy, YUM! Between the temple, shredded sweet pork tacos that I made, and that delicious ice cream, it was a great night!
(David entertaining himself (and ME!) while waiting for ice cream)

1 comment:

The Romney Family said...

So fun--good for you guys, going to the temple so much. I neeeeeed to be better. I just blew it this month and broke my once-a-month-minimum streak. :( It stinks cuz I don't think I can leave Kate long enough to do a whole session yet, but I was going to at least try to do sealings with Nathan, and somehow the month just slipped through my fingers. Anyway, like I said, it's a little too soon to leave Kate for that long, but I'd love to go with you sometime when you come down to Provo, once I'm a little more comfortable being gone for a few hours at a time. And wow, isn't Bountiful such a gorgeous temple? We went up last month for Keven's wedding. (Then dragged poor Kate from the temple to his luncheon, and then to ANOTHER wedding luncheon for my cousin, and then all the way back home. Is she going to hate me for all this when she's older?!)